Ageas SA/NV Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical 0NUJ.L stock analysis for Monday June 24, 2019.
Ageas SA/NV gained 0.76% in the last trading day ( Monday, 24th Jun 2019 ), rising from 44.30€ to 44.64€ , and has now gained 3 days in a row. It will be exciting to see whether it manages to continue gaining or take a minor break for the next few days. During day the stock fluctuated 2.12% from a day low at 43.88€ to a day high of 44.81€. The price has risen in 7 of the last 10 days and is up by 0.87% over the past 2 weeks. Volume fell in the last day by -23 830 shares, and in total, 14 424 shares bought and sold for approximately 643 815.00€. You should take into consideration that a falling volume on higher prices causes divergence and may be an early warning about possible changes for the next couple of days.
- 30 day high of the 0NUJ.L stock price was 44.81€ and low was 42.66€.
- 90 day high was 47.39€ and low was 42.02€.
- 52 week high for the Ageas SA/NV - 47.39€ and low - 37.63€.
Given the current horizontal trend you can expect Ageas SA/NV with 90% probability to be traded between 42.94€ and 46.64€ at the end of this period with 90% probability. A break of a horizontal trend is often followed by a large increase in the volume, and stocks seldom manage to go directly from the bottom of a trend up to the roof. Stocks turning up in the middle of a horizontal trend are therefore considered to be potential runners.
A buy signal was issued from a pivot bottom point on Monday June 03, 2019, which indicates further gains until a new top pivot has been found. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. Ageas SA/NV holds a buysignal from the short-term moving average; at the same time, however, a sales signal from the long-term average. Since the longterm average is above the short-term average there is a general sales signal in the stock. On further gains, the stock will meet resistance from the long-term moving average at 44.66€. On a fall, the stock will find some support from the short-term average at 44.29€. A break-up through the long-term average will give another buy signal, while a fall below the short-term average will add another sales signal and strengthen the general signal. Volume fell during the last trading day while the price increased. This causes a divergence and may be considered as an early warning, but it may also not.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 56 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
Ageas SA/NV finds support from accumulated volume at 44.36€.
In general the stock tends to have controlled movements, but the low liquidity has increased the risk substantially.
Our recommended stoploss: 42.31€ (-5.20%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a buy signal from pivot bottom found 15 days ago.)
1.82 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Ageas SA/NV holds several positive signals, but we still don't find these to be enough for a buy-recommendation. At the current level we recommend to hold or accumulate in this position whilst awaiting for further development. We have upgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Sell Candidate to a Hold/Accumulate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us