AGERE SYSTEMS INC Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical AGR.L stock analysis for Tuesday June 25, 2019.
AGERE SYSTEMS INC gained 0.79% in the last trading day ( Tuesday, 25th Jun 2019 ), rising from £63.20 to £63.70 During day the stock fluctuated 1.11% from a day low at £63.10 to a day high of £63.80. The price has fallen in 6 of the last 10 days and is down by -0.93% for this period. Volume fell in the last day by -0.26 million shares, and in total, 2.85 million shares bought and sold for approximately £181.50 million. You should take into consideration that a falling volume on higher prices causes divergence and may be an early warning about possible changes for the next couple of days.
- 30 day high of the AGR.L stock price was £65.50 and low was £63.00.
- 90 day high was £65.50 and low was £56.60.
- 52 week high for the AGERE SYSTEMS INC - £65.50 and low - £0.54.
AGERE SYSTEMS INC lies in the lower part of a strong rising trend in the short term, and this will normally pose a very good buying opportunity. A break down the bottom trend line at £63.35 will firstly indicate a slower raising rate, but may also be a early warning for a trend shift. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 15.9% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between £73.42 and £77.91 at the end of this period.
Only positive signals in the chart today. AGERE SYSTEMS INC holds buy signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. In addition, there is a general buy signal from the relation between the two signals where the short-term average is above the long-term average. On corrections down there will be some support from the lines at £63.63 and £62.73. A break down below any of these levels will issue sell signals. A buy signal was issued from a pivot bottom point on Monday June 24, 2019, which indicates further gains until a new top pivot has been found. Volume fell during the last trading day despite gaining prices. This causes a divergence between volume and price and may be an early warning. The stock should be watched closely.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 49 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
On the downside, the stock finds support just below today's level from accumulated volume at £57.60 and £57.10.
There is natural risk involved when a stock is testing a support level, since if this is broken, the stock then may fall to the next support level. In this case, AGERE SYSTEMS INC finds support just below today's level at £57.60. If this is broken, then the next support from accumulated volume will be at £57.10 and £57.00.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved £0.70 (1.11%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 1.51%.
Our recommended stoploss: £60.34 (-5.28%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a buy signal from pivot bottom found 1 days ago.)
1.51 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Several short-term signals, along with a general good trend, are positive and we conclude that the current level may hold a buying opportunity as there is a fair chance for this stock to perform well in the short-term.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us