Apollo Investment Corporation Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical AINV stock analysis for Monday June 24, 2019.
Apollo Investment Corporation fell by -0.69% in the last day ( Monday, 24th Jun 2019 ) from $15.93 to $15.82 During day the stock fluctuated 1.71% from a day low at $15.81 to a day high of $16.08. The price has risen in 6 of the last 10 days , but is still down by -1.86% for this period. Volume has increased in the last day by 19 884 shares, but on falling prices. This may be an early warning and the risk will be increased slightly for the next couple of days. In total, 273 121 shares bought and sold for approximately $4.32 million.
- 30 day high of the AINV stock price was $16.52 and low was $15.52.
- 90 day high was $16.52 and low was $15.12.
- 52 week high for the Apollo Investment Corporation - $16.58 and low - $4.95.
Apollo Investment Corporation lies in the lower part of a narrow and weak rising trend in the short term, and this will normally pose a very good buying opportunity. A break down the bottom trend line at $15.80 will firstly indicate a slower raising rate, but may also be a early warning for a trend shift. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 7.02% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $16.91 and $17.67 at the end of this period.
A buy signal was issued from a pivot bottom point on Thursday June 20, 2019, which indicates further gains until a new top pivot has been found. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. Apollo Investment Corporation holds sales signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. On corrections up there will be some resistance from the lines at $16.09 and $15.94. A break-up above any of these levels will issue buy signals. Volume rose on falling prices yesterday. This may be an early warning and the stock should be followed more closely.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 47 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
Apollo Investment Corporation finds support from accumulated volume at $15.58.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $0.27 (1.71%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 1.52%.
Our recommended stoploss: We hold a sell evaluation for this stock. No stop-loss set.
1.52 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
The Apollo Investment Corporation stock holds several negative signals and despite the positive trend we believe Apollo Investment Corporation will perform weak in the next couple of days or weeks. Therefore, we hold a negative evaluation of this stock. Due to some small weaknesses in the technical picture we have downgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Hold/Accumulate to a Sell Candidate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
|AINV $15.82 ($-0.11 -0.69%)|
AINV is down $0.11 today, but where's it headed in 2019?
|Zacks Investment Research is releasing its prediction for AINV based on the 1-3 month system that more than doubles the S&P 500.
This report is free today for StockInvest.us readers.
Click here – the AINV analysis is free »
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us