Bunge Ltd Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical BGEPF stock analysis for Wednesday June 19, 2019.
Bunge Ltd fell by -1.75% in the last day ( Wednesday, 19th Jun 2019 ) from $102.00 to $100.22 During day the stock fluctuated 0.21% from a day low at $100.01 to a day high of $100.22. The price has risen in 6 of the last 10 days and is up by 0.52% over the past 2 weeks. Volume has increased in the last day by 38 630 shares, but on falling prices. This may be an early warning and the risk will be increased slightly for the next couple of days. In total, 50 257 shares bought and sold for approximately $5.04 million.
- 30 day high of the BGEPF stock price was $102.00 and low was $97.01.
- 90 day high was $102.00 and low was $96.00.
- 52 week high for the Bunge Ltd - $112.00 and low - $94.51.
Given the current horizontal trend you can expect Bunge Ltd with 90% probability to be traded between $99.29 and $103.94 at the end of this period with 90% probability. A break of a horizontal trend is often followed by a large increase in the volume, and stocks seldom manage to go directly from the bottom of a trend up to the roof. Stocks turning up in the middle of a horizontal trend are therefore considered to be potential runners.
There are mixed signals in the stock today. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Tuesday June 18, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume rose on falling prices yesterday. This may be an early warning and the stock should be followed more closely. Bunge Ltd holds a sales signal from the short-term moving average; at the same time, however, there is a buy signal from the long-term average. Since the short-term average is above the long-term average there is a general buy signal in the stock. On further gains, the stock will meet resistance from the short-term moving average at approximately $100.83. On a fall, the stock will find some support from the long-term average at approximately $99.01. A break-up through the short-term average will send a buy signal, whereas a breakdown through the long-term average will send a sales signal.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 57 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
Bunge Ltd finds support from accumulated volume at $98.98.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $0.21 (0.21%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 0.08%.
Our recommended stoploss: We hold a sell evaluation for this stock. No stop-loss set.
0.08 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Bunge Ltd holds several negative signals and we believe that it will still perform weakly in the next couple of days or weeks. We therefore hold a negative evaluation of this stock. Due to some small weaknesses in the technical picture we have downgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Strong Buy Candidate to a Sell Candidate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us