Billington Holdings Plc Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical BILN.L stock analysis for Friday June 14, 2019.
Billington Holdings Plc fell by -1.52% in the last day ( Friday, 14th Jun 2019 ) from £330.00 to £325.00 During day the stock fluctuated 1.54% from a day low at £325.00 to a day high of £330.00. The price has fallen in 5 of the last 10 days and is down by -3.85% for this period. Volume has increased in the last day by 5 113 shares, but on falling prices. This may be an early warning and the risk will be increased slightly for the next couple of days. In total, 6 863 shares bought and sold for approximately £2.23 million.
- 30 day high of the BILN.L stock price was £357.00 and low was £325.00.
- 90 day high was £357.00 and low was £260.00.
- 52 week high for the Billington Holdings Plc - £357.00 and low - £2.66.
Billington Holdings Plc has broken the strong rising short-term trend down. This signalize a slower rising rate, but may also be an early warning about a possible trend shift. Due to trend being broken there will now be resistance at the bottom line of the trend at £341.22. A reaction back to this level may hold a second chance to get out before further falls.
There are few to none technical positive signals at the moment. Billington Holdings Plc holds sales signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. On corrections up there will be some resistance from the lines at £330.86 and £325.91. A break-up above any of these levels will issue buy signals. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Tuesday June 04, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume rose on falling prices yesterday. This may be an early warning and the stock should be followed more closely.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 41 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
On the downside, the stock finds support just below today's level from accumulated volume at £305.00 and £298.00.
There is natural risk involved when a stock is testing a support level, since if this is broken, the stock then may fall to the next support level. In this case, Billington Holdings Plc finds support just below today's level at £305.00. If this is broken, then the next support from accumulated volume will be at £298.00 and £266.00.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved £5.00 (1.54%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 0.92%.
Our recommended stoploss: We hold a sell evaluation for this stock. No stop-loss set.
0.92 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
The Billington Holdings Plc stock holds several negative signals and despite the positive trend we believe Billington Holdings Plc will perform weak in the next couple of days or weeks. Therefore, we hold a negative evaluation of this stock. Due to some small weaknesses in the technical picture we have downgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Buy Candidate to a Strong Sell Candidate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us