China New Energy Ltd Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical CNEL.L stock analysis for Wednesday June 19, 2019.
No changes to the price of China New Energy Ltd in the last trading day ( Wednesday, 19th Jun 2019 ). During day the stock fluctuated 0.00% from a day low at £1.20 to a day high of £1.20. The price has been going up and down for this period, and there has been a 6.67% gain for the last 2 weeks.
- 30 day high of the CNEL.L stock price was £1.28 and low was £1.10.
- 90 day high was £1.28 and low was £1.10.
- 52 week high for the China New Energy Ltd - £2.15 and low - £0.01.
China New Energy Ltd lies in the middle of a wide and weak rising trend in the short term and a further rise within the trend is signaled. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 6.13% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between £1.21 and £1.39 at the end of this period.
China New Energy Ltd holds a sales signal from the short-term moving average; at the same time, however, there is a buy signal from the long-term average. Since the short-term average is above the long-term average there is a general buy signal in the stock. On further gains, the stock will meet resistance from the short-term moving average at approximately £1.21. On a fall, the stock will find some support from the long-term average at approximately £1.17. A break-up through the short-term average will send a buy signal, whereas a breakdown through the long-term average will send a sales signal. A buy signal was issued from a pivot bottom point on Wednesday June 12, 2019, which indicates further gains until a new top pivot has been found. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. Volume fell on the last day without any changes to the price. This does not cause any direct divergence but may be an early warning and a possible "turning point". The very low volume increases the risk and reduces the other technical signals issued.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 60 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
China New Energy Ltd finds support from accumulated volume at £1.18.
This stock may move much during a day (volatility) and with periodic low trading volume this stock is considered to be "high risk". During the last day, the stock moved £0.00 between high and low, or 0.00%. For the last week the stock has had a daily average volatility of 0.00%.
Our recommended stoploss: £1.13 (-5.80%) (This stock has very high daily movements and this gives very high risk. There is a buy signal from pivot bottom found 5 days ago.)
0.00 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Several short-term signals, along with a general good trend, are positive and we conclude that the current level may hold a buying opportunity as there is a fair chance for this stock to perform well in the short-term.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us