Arrow DWA Tactical ETF Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical DWAT stock analysis for Wednesday June 26, 2019.
Arrow DWA Tactical ETF fell by -2.28% in the last day ( Wednesday, 26th Jun 2019 ) from $11.20 to $10.94 and has now fallen 4 days in a row. During day the stock fluctuated 0.32% from a day low at $10.94 to a day high of $10.98. The price has been going up and down for this period, and there has been a -0.38% loss for the last 2 weeks. Volume fell in the last day along with the stock, which is actually a good sign as volume should follow the stock. In the last day the trading volume fell by -3 587 shares and in total 539 shares bought and sold for approximately $5 899.09.
- 30 day high of the DWAT stock price was $11.24 and low was $10.63.
- 90 day high was $11.24 and low was $10.63.
- 52 week high for the Arrow DWA Tactical ETF - $12.84 and low - $9.71.
Given the current horizontal trend you can expect Arrow DWA Tactical ETF with 90% probability to be traded between $10.74 and $11.33 at the end of this period with 90% probability. A break of a horizontal trend is often followed by a large increase in the volume, and stocks seldom manage to go directly from the bottom of a trend up to the roof. Stocks turning up in the middle of a horizontal trend are therefore considered to be potential runners.
There are few to none technical positive signals at the moment. Arrow DWA Tactical ETF holds sales signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. On corrections up there will be some resistance from the lines at $11.17 and $10.96. A break-up above any of these levels will issue buy signals. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Friday June 21, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume fell along with the price during the last trading day which is technical positive. One should, however, note that this stock may have low liquidity in periods, which increases the general risk. The very low volume increases the risk and reduces the other technical signals issued.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 50 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
Arrow DWA Tactical ETF finds support from accumulated volume at $10.90.
In general the stock tends to have controlled movements, but the low liquidity has increased the risk substantially.
Our recommended stoploss: We hold a sell evaluation for this stock. No stop-loss set.
0.15 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Arrow DWA Tactical ETF holds several negative signals and is within a falling trend, so we believe it will still perform weakly in the next couple of days or weeks. We therefore hold a negative evaluation of this stock. Due to some small weaknesses in the technical picture we have downgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Buy Candidate to a Sell Candidate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us