Hertz Global Holdings Inc Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical HRI.L stock analysis for Wednesday May 22, 2019.
|Shorts||1.83% ( 2019-04-15 )|
|Price to book||GBP 2.08|
|Next Earnings Date||n/a|
Hertz Global Holdings Inc fell by -0.88% in the last day ( Wednesday, 22nd May 2019 ) from £1 356.00 to £1 344.00 During day the stock fluctuated 1.49% from a day low at £1 344.00 to a day high of £1 364.00. The price has risen in 6 of the last 10 days , but is still down by -1.32% for this period. Volume has increased in the last day by 33 639 shares, but on falling prices. This may be an early warning and the risk will be increased slightly for the next couple of days. In total, 78 072 shares bought and sold for approximately £104.93 million.
- 30 day high of the HRI.L stock price was £1 380.00 and low was £1 304.00.
- 90 day high was £1 380.00 and low was £1 205.00.
- 52 week high for the Hertz Global Holdings Inc - £1 380.00 and low - £1 055.00.
Hertz Global Holdings Inc lies in the middle of a strong rising trend in the short term and a further rise within the trend is signaled. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 11.04% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between £1 434.71 and £1 551.17 at the end of this period.
There are mixed signals in the stock today. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Friday May 17, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume rose on falling prices yesterday. This may be an early warning and the stock should be followed more closely. Hertz Global Holdings Inc holds a sales signal from the short-term moving average; at the same time, however, there is a buy signal from the long-term average. Since the short-term average is above the long-term average there is a general buy signal in the stock. On further gains, the stock will meet resistance from the short-term moving average at approximately £1 353.14. On a fall, the stock will find some support from the long-term average at approximately £1 317.37. A break-up through the short-term average will send a buy signal, whereas a breakdown through the long-term average will send a sales signal.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 44 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
On the downside, the stock finds support just below today's level from accumulated volume at £1 265.00 and £1 260.00.
There is natural risk involved when a stock is testing a support level, since if this is broken, the stock then may fall to the next support level. In this case, Hertz Global Holdings Inc finds support just below today's level at £1 265.00. If this is broken, then the next support from accumulated volume will be at £1 260.00 and £1 250.00.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved £20.00 (1.49%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 1.21%.
Our recommended stoploss: £1 293.75 (-3.74%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a sell signal from pivot top found 3 days ago.)
1.21 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Several short-term signals, along with a general good trend, are positive and we conclude that the current level may hold a buying opportunity as there is a fair chance for this stock to perform well in the short-term.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us