Stop-Loss: $19.93 (-5.49%) Risk: Low
Evaluation: This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a buy signal from pivot bottom found 7 days ago.
Fair price May 20, 2019: $20.98
Current price: $21.09 ( Overvalued )
FibonacciUsing the Fibonacci method to find support & resistance
|Current price:||21.09||0 %|
Accumulated VolumeUsing accumulated volume to find support & resistance
|Current price||21.09||0 %|
About Support and resistance
There are many factors used to determine support and resistance. The most common are:
- Moving averages
- Round numbers
- Previous tops and bottoms
- Accumulated volume
You may discuss what is the best, but by looking at the chart you will be able to get a more visual expression. Any support or resistance is weakened or strengthened by divergence in volume. If price is falling on high volume support levels may be broken easier. The same if price is rising on low volume, the resistance may be harder to break.
|JCAP $21.09 ($0.07 0.33%)|
JCAP is up $0.07 today, but where's it headed in 2019?
|Zacks Investment Research is releasing its prediction for JCAP based on the 1-3 month system that more than doubles the S&P 500.
This report is free today for StockInvest.us readers.
Click here – the JCAP analysis is free »
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us