Jupiter Fund Management Plc Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical JUP.L stock analysis for Friday May 24, 2019.
No changes to the price of Jupiter Fund Management Plc in the last trading day ( Friday, 24th May 2019 ). During day the stock fluctuated 0.00% from a day low at £356.80 to a day high of £356.80. The price has risen in 5 of the last 10 days , but is still down by -0.28% for this period.
- 30 day high of the JUP.L stock price was £402.40 and low was £351.10.
- 90 day high was £402.40 and low was £327.50.
- 52 week high for the Jupiter Fund Management Plc - £473.80 and low - £274.10.
Jupiter Fund Management Plc lies in the lower part of a wide and weak rising trend in the short term, and this will normally pose a very good buying opportunity. A break down the bottom trend line at £349.44 will firstly indicate a slower raising rate, but may also be a early warning for a trend shift. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 4.98% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between £366.85 and £426.04 at the end of this period.
A buy signal was issued from a pivot bottom point on Thursday May 23, 2019, which indicates further gains until a new top pivot has been found. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. Jupiter Fund Management Plc holds sales signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. In addition, there is a general sales signal from the relation between the two signals where the long-term average is above the short-term average. On corrections up there will be some resistance from the lines at £361.53 and £373.65. A break-up above any of these levels will issue buy signals. Volume fell on the last day without any changes to the price. This does not cause any direct divergence but may be an early warning and a possible "turning point". The very low volume increases the risk and reduces the other technical signals issued.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 43 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
Jupiter Fund Management Plc finds support from accumulated volume at £353.00.
This stock may move much during a day (volatility) and with periodic low trading volume this stock is considered to be "high risk". During the last day, the stock moved £0.00 between high and low, or 0.00%. For the last week the stock has had a daily average volatility of 1.50%.
Our recommended stoploss: We hold a sell evaluation for this stock. No stop-loss set.
1.50 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
The Jupiter Fund Management Plc stock holds several negative signals and despite the positive trend we believe Jupiter Fund Management Plc will perform weak in the next couple of days or weeks. Therefore, we hold a negative evaluation of this stock.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us