Command Security Corp Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical MOC stock analysis for Wednesday March 13, 2019.
No changes to the price of Command Security Corp in the last trading day ( Wednesday, 13th Mar 2019 ). During day the stock fluctuated 0.00% from a day low at $2.85 to a day high of $2.85. The price has been going up and down for this period, and there has been a 0% change for the last 2 weeks.
- 30 day high of the MOC stock price was $2.85 and low was $2.77.
- 90 day high was $2.85 and low was $2.76.
- 52 week high for the Command Security Corp - $3.55 and low - $1.20.
Command Security Corp is the upper part of a narrow and horizontal trend and normally this would pose a good selling opportunity, but a break-up through the top trend line at $2.85 will give a strong buy signal and a trend shift may be expected. Given the current horizontal trend you can expect Command Security Corp with 90% probability to be traded between $2.85 and $2.90 at the end of this period with 90% probability. A break of a horizontal trend is often followed by a large increase in the volume, and stocks seldom manage to go directly from the bottom of a trend up to the roof. Stocks turning up in the middle of a horizontal trend are therefore considered to be potential runners.
Command Security Corp holds buy signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. In addition, there is a general buy signal from the relation between the two signals where the short-term average is above the long-term average. On corrections down there will be some support from the lines at $2.85 and $2.82. A break down below any of these levels will issue sell signals. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Tuesday March 12, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume fell on the last day without any changes to the price. This does not cause any direct divergence but may be an early warning and a possible "turning point". The very low volume increases the risk and reduces the other technical signals issued.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 50 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
Command Security Corp finds support from accumulated volume at $2.82.
This stock may move much during a day (volatility) and with periodic low trading volume this stock is considered to be "high risk". During the last day, the stock moved $0.00 between high and low, or 0.00%. For the last week the stock has had a daily average volatility of 0.00%.
Our recommended stoploss: $2.73 (-4.00%) (This stock has very high daily movements and this gives very high risk. There is a sell signal from pivot top found 1 days ago.)
0.00 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Several short-term signals are positive and we conclude that the current level may hold a buying opportunity, as there is a fair chance for this stock to perform well in the short-term period.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us