CQS New City High Yield Fund Limited Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical NCYF.L stock analysis for Wednesday May 22, 2019.
CQS New City High Yield Fund Limited fell by -0.50% in the last day ( Wednesday, 22nd May 2019 ) from £59.70 to £59.40 and has now fallen 4 days in a row. During day the stock fluctuated 1.70% from a day low at £58.80 to a day high of £59.80. The price has fallen in 5 of the last 10 days and is down by -0.67% for this period. Volume has increased in the last day by 0.46 million shares, but on falling prices. This may be an early warning and the risk will be increased slightly for the next couple of days. In total, 1.07 million shares bought and sold for approximately £63.62 million.
- 30 day high of the NCYF.L stock price was £60.40 and low was £58.60.
- 90 day high was £60.40 and low was £56.60.
- 52 week high for the CQS New City High Yield Fund Limited - £63.60 and low - £55.80.
CQS New City High Yield Fund Limited has broken the narrow and weak rising short-term trend down. This signalize a slower rising rate, but may also be an early warning about a possible trend shift. Due to trend being broken there will now be resistance at the bottom line of the trend at £59.78. A reaction back to this level may hold a second chance to get out before further falls.
There are mixed signals in the stock today. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Tuesday May 07, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume rose on falling prices yesterday. This may be an early warning and the stock should be followed more closely. CQS New City High Yield Fund Limited holds a sales signal from the short-term moving average; at the same time, however, there is a buy signal from the long-term average. Since the short-term average is above the long-term average there is a general buy signal in the stock. On further gains, the stock will meet resistance from the short-term moving average at approximately £59.70. On a fall, the stock will find some support from the long-term average at approximately £59.20. A break-up through the short-term average will send a buy signal, whereas a breakdown through the long-term average will send a sales signal.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 45 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
CQS New City High Yield Fund Limited finds support from accumulated volume at £59.20.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved £1.00 (1.70%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 0.68%.
Our recommended stoploss: £57.42 (-3.34%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a sell signal from pivot top found 11 days ago.)
0.68 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
CQS New City High Yield Fund Limited holds several positive signals, but we still don't find these to be enough for a buy-recommendation. At the current level we recommend to hold or accumulate in this position whilst awaiting for further development. Due to some small weaknesses in the technical picture we have downgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Buy Candidate to a Hold/Accumulate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us