Guggenheim S&P 500 Eq Wt Cons Stapl ETF Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical RHS stock analysis for Wednesday June 19, 2019.
Guggenheim S&P 500 Eq Wt Cons Stapl ETF gained 0.41% in the last trading day ( Wednesday, 19th Jun 2019 ), rising from $135.07 to $135.62 During day the stock fluctuated 1.19% from a day low at $134.19 to a day high of $135.79. The price has been going up and down for this period, and there has been a 0.81% gain for the last 2 weeks. Volume has increased in the last day along with the price, which is a positive technical sign, and, in total, 589 more shares were traded than the day before. In total, 14 407 shares bought and sold for approximately $1.95 million.
- 30 day high of the RHS stock price was $137.51 and low was $128.23.
- 90 day high was $137.51 and low was $125.73.
- 52 week high for the Guggenheim S&P 500 Eq Wt Cons Stapl ETF - $137.51 and low - $111.19.
Guggenheim S&P 500 Eq Wt Cons Stapl ETF lies in the middle of a weak rising trend in the short term and a further rise within the trend is signaled. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 4.84% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $136.19 and $145.20 at the end of this period.
Guggenheim S&P 500 Eq Wt Cons Stapl ETF holds a sales signal from the short-term moving average; at the same time, however, there is a buy signal from the long-term average. Since the short-term average is above the long-term average there is a general buy signal in the stock. On further gains, the stock will meet resistance from the short-term moving average at approximately $136.21. On a fall, the stock will find some support from the long-term average at approximately $133.97. A break-up through the short-term average will send a buy signal, whereas a breakdown through the long-term average will send a sales signal. Volume is rising along with the price. This is considered to be a good technical signal. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Thursday June 13, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
The stock holds a RSI14 at 73 and is currently being overbought on RSI. This does not have to be a sales signal as many stocks may go both long and hard while being overbought on the RSI. It is therefore important to evaluate the history of the share as it may tell you something about the RSI-sensitiveness.
Support & Resistance
Guggenheim S&P 500 Eq Wt Cons Stapl ETF finds support from accumulated volume at $135.42.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $1.60 (1.19%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 0.90%.
Our recommended stoploss: $130.09 (-4.07%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. The RSI14 is 73 and this increases the risk substantially. There is a sell signal from pivot top found 4 days ago.)
0.90 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Guggenheim S&P 500 Eq Wt Cons Stapl ETF holds several positive signals, but we still don't find these to be enough for a buy-recommendation. At the current level we recommend to hold or accumulate in this position whilst awaiting for further development.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us