B. Riley Financial, Inc Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical RILYZ stock analysis for Friday June 14, 2019.
B. Riley Financial, Inc gained 0.08% in the last trading day ( Friday, 14th Jun 2019 ), rising from $25.45 to $25.47 During day the stock fluctuated 0.38% from a day low at $25.39 to a day high of $25.49. The price has risen in 5 of the last 10 days and is up by 0.67% over the past 2 weeks. Volume has increased in the last day along with the price, which is a positive technical sign, and, in total, 2 844 more shares were traded than the day before. In total, 7 602 shares bought and sold for approximately $193 623.00.
- 30 day high of the RILYZ stock price was $25.75 and low was $25.07.
- 90 day high was $25.75 and low was $24.44.
- 52 week high for the B. Riley Financial, Inc - $25.75 and low - $21.57.
B. Riley Financial, Inc lies in the upper part of a narrow and weak rising trend in the short term, and this will normally pose a very good selling opportunity for the short-term trader as reaction back towards the lower part of the trend can be expected. A break-up at the top trend line at $25.57 will firstly indicate a stronger raising rate. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 2.06% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $25.56 and $26.10 at the end of this period.
B. Riley Financial, Inc holds buy signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. In addition, there is a general buy signal from the relation between the two signals where the short-term average is above the long-term average. On corrections down there will be some support from the lines at $25.46 and $25.19. A break down below any of these levels will issue sell signals. B. Riley Financial, Inc has rising volume and follows the last lift in the price. This is considered to be a technical positive sign as volume should follow the price-formation. Higher liquidity also reduces the general risk. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Tuesday June 11, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 65 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
B. Riley Financial, Inc finds support from accumulated volume at $24.94.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $0.10 (0.38%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 0.58%.
Our recommended stoploss: $24.49 (-3.87%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a sell signal from pivot top found 3 days ago.)
0.58 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
B. Riley Financial, Inc holds several positive signals, but we still don't find these to be enough for a buy-recommendation. At the current level we recommend to hold or accumulate in this position whilst awaiting for further development. Due to some small weaknesses in the technical picture we have downgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Buy Candidate to a Hold/Accumulate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us