Affiliate Marketing – Why Do it With StockInvest.us?
Contrary to what you may have heard, affiliate marketing is not dead. In fact, it’s alive, well and evolving.
Today there is less competition. Mobile hasn’t become less profitable. Native hasn’t become less profitable. Facebook is still booming.
So grow with StockInvest.us!
We offer 30% lifetime commissions off each paying customer.
For each succesful payment we receive from customers you referred, we'll give you 30% commission! So by only referring 10 customers, you would already earn a minimum of $47 each month.
Top 8 Reasons To Become an Affiliate Marketer with StockInvest.us:
- No Product Development Costs
- Low Cost Set-up. Got a desk, Internet-connected computer? You’re in business!
- No Fees or Geographic Limits on Distribution
- No Merchant Account Required
- No Shipping Costs
- No Customer Concerns
- Make Money While You Sleep
- High Income Potential
Data you are going to love:
- Some Affiliates are now sending good traffic to StockInvest.us using banners and texts from our asset folder in the affiliate program.
- Current click rate is 1-2% per view which is very good!. This means that you have a good chance to make money for every 50 to 100 users, who see our ad on your page!
- We have added some text for you to use both as content and teaser. We know that this creates even higher click-through rate.
- Just copy, paste and make sure that your Affiliate ID is in the links.
The power of building an audience and monetizing it through StockInvest.us Affiliate links. What are the tips & tricks?
1. Select the profitable StockInvest.us affiliate program.
Always choose a product that appeals to your niche. This way you will have enough experience and influence in the segment to make an impact.
2. Believe in StockInvest.us.
Building relationships with a company that you would stand by as a customer will provide authenticity and integrity to your brand, and that builds invaluable loyalty.
3. Communicate regularly with StockInvest.us.
If you want to make sales, you need to keep up with the business owner. Continuing to have creatives deposited and offering discounts or other promotions tied to different holidays or the time of year will help you make money.
4. Be more than just a clickstream.
A ton of players in affiliate marketing are just middlemen, getting in front of audiences through SEO or PPC or email marketing and shooting them off to the storefront as quickly as possible. Even really huge players in the game don’t really add much value, and this is where you can stand out from the competition and perhaps even develop your own dedicated audience. Try to provide insights that can’t be garnered by the end consumer alone, such as hands-on product review videos, custom pictures and images that aren’t available elsewhere and use-cases about how products fit into your daily life. All this is a lot of additional work but will end up with a final product that outshines your competition.
5. Add your own bonus.
When you are selling someone else’s product you can “sweeten the pot” by adding something that only your subscribers will get.
6. Try the product out yourself.
So many people think you can just put an affiliate link on your site, say a few things about it and the money will start rolling in. It takes a fair amount of work upfront to build trust and get good results. Start by experiencing the product for yourself. You’re now going to be representing it, so you need to know what benefits it has to your audience.
7. Nurture and maintain credibility.
Affiliate marketing involves a long-term strategy, so it’s important to have consistency and credibility. Do not sign up for too many affiliate programs. Promoting too many products may cause your audience to doubt your authority.
The demand for consumer attention is highly competitive, so it’s important that marketers stay creative in to set you above your competitors. Get your inspiration from these affiliate marketing tips and turn your profits from extra income into a major source of revenue with StockInvest.us.