We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. In this policy, we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
- Information about your computer and your visits to and use of this website.
- Information you provide when registering with our website.
- Information you provide when completing your profile on our website.
- Information you provide for subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters.
- Information you provide when using our services on the website or generated during the use of those services.
- Information relating to any purchases or transactions made through our website.
- Information you post on our website for publication on the internet.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication you send to us through our website.
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us.
3. Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Personalize our website for you.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Send you purchased goods or provide services.
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Send you email notifications and newsletters.
- Send you marketing communications related to our business or carefully-selected third parties.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
4. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Any member of our group of companies as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Third parties:
- If required by law.
- In connection with legal proceedings.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
- In the event of a business or asset sale.
- If ordered by a court or other competent authority.
5. International data transfers
Information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
6. Retaining personal information
Personal information shall not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes it was collected.
7. Security of personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We may update this policy by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are satisfied with any changes.
9. Your rights
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, and request the deletion of your personal data.
To request data deletion, users should:
- Contact us at https://stockinvest.us/contact-us
- Clearly state their request, providing necessary identification and authentication.
- We will process the request within 30 days, and confirm deletion or provide a reason if the data cannot be deleted (e.g., due to legal obligations).
Once a deletion request is fulfilled, the affected data will be removed from our active databases. Please note that backup versions or archives might still include this data, but it will not be accessible for regular use and will be deleted in due course, consistent with our backup and archiving policies.
10. Third-party websites
We have no control over the privacy policies and practices of third-party websites linked on our website.
11. Updating information
Please inform us if the personal information we hold about you needs correction or updating.
13. Your California Privacy Rights & Do Not Sell My Personal Information
14. Data Breach and Force Majeure
In the event of a data breach, force majeure, or other unforeseen circumstances that could potentially compromise your personal data, we will take immediate action to minimize the impact of such event. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting an internal investigation, taking necessary remedial measures, and notifying you and appropriate authorities as required by law.
However, despite our best efforts and robust security measures, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If a data breach or force majeure event occurs, we will notify you without undue delay and will also provide timely information about the measures taken to address such an event.
While we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
By using our site, you agree that we are not responsible for any unauthorized access to or use of your personal information that is beyond our control.
15. Our details
This website is owned and operated by UAB Exigam. We are registered in Lithuania under registration number 304197231. Our registered office is at Architektų g. 56-101, LT-04111 Vilnius, Lithuania. You can contact us by post, website contact form, telephone, or email.