B. Riley Financial Inc. 7.50% Senior Notes Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical RILYL stock analysis for Monday May 20, 2019.
|Price to book||n/a|
|Next Earnings Date||n/a|
B. Riley Financial Inc. 7.50% Senior Notes gained 0.09% in the last trading day ( Monday, 20th May 2019 ), rising from $25.42 to $25.44 , and has now gained 4 days in a row. It will be exciting to see whether it manages to continue gaining or take a minor break for the next few days. During day the stock fluctuated 0.11% from a day low at $25.42 to a day high of $25.45. The price has risen in 6 of the last 10 days and is up by 0.33% over the past 2 weeks. Volume fell in the last day by -6 221 shares, and in total, 1 244 shares bought and sold for approximately $31 646.50. You should take into consideration that a falling volume on higher prices causes divergence and may be an early warning about possible changes for the next couple of days.
- 30 day high of the RILYL stock price was $25.48 and low was $25.22.
- 90 day high was $25.64 and low was $25.17.
- 52 week high for the B. Riley Financial Inc. 7.50% Senior Notes - $25.75 and low - $22.90.
Given the current horizontal trend you can expect B. Riley Financial Inc. 7.50% Senior Notes with 90% probability to be traded between $25.04 and $25.46 at the end of this period with 90% probability. A break of a horizontal trend is often followed by a large increase in the volume, and stocks seldom manage to go directly from the bottom of a trend up to the roof. Stocks turning up in the middle of a horizontal trend are therefore considered to be potential runners.
B. Riley Financial Inc. 7.50% Senior Notes holds buy signals from both short- and long-term moving averages, but the stock has a general sell signal from the relation between the two signals where the long-term average is above the short-term average. On corrections down there will be some support from the lines at $25.36 and $25.37. A break down below any of these levels will issue sell signals. A buy signal was issued from a pivot bottom point on Friday April 12, 2019, which indicates further gains until a new top pivot has been found. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. Volume fell during the last trading day while the price increased. This causes a divergence and may be considered as an early warning, but it may not be. The very low volume increases the risk and reduces the other technical signals issued.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 65 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
B. Riley Financial Inc. 7.50% Senior Notes finds support from accumulated volume at $25.32.
In general the stock tends to have controlled movements, but the low liquidity has increased the risk substantially.
Our recommended stoploss: $24.13 (-5.13%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a buy signal from pivot bottom found 25 days ago.)
0.19 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
B. Riley Financial Inc. 7.50% Senior Notes holds several positive signals, but we still don't find these to be enough for a buy-recommendation. At the current level we recommend to hold or accumulate in this position whilst awaiting for further development. Due to some small weaknesses in the technical picture we have downgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Buy Candidate to a Hold/Accumulate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us