Webster City Fed. Bancorp Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical WCFB stock analysis for Friday May 17, 2019.
|Price to book||USD 0.74|
|Next Earnings Date||n/a|
Webster City Fed. Bancorp gained 1.12% in the last trading day ( Friday, 17th May 2019 ), rising from $8.06 to $8.15 During day the stock fluctuated 2.71% from a day low at $8.10 to a day high of $8.32. The price has risen in 4 of the last 10 days and is up by 0.58% over the past 2 weeks. Volume has increased in the last day along with the price, which is a positive technical sign, and, in total, 14 622 more shares were traded than the day before. In total, 14 729 shares bought and sold for approximately $120 041.00.
- 30 day high of the WCFB stock price was $8.32 and low was $7.90.
- 90 day high was $8.50 and low was $7.89.
- 52 week high for the Webster City Fed. Bancorp - $9.55 and low - $7.85.
Given the current horizontal trend you can expect Webster City Fed. Bancorp with 90% probability to be traded between $7.79 and $8.34 at the end of this period with 90% probability. A break of a horizontal trend is often followed by a large increase in the volume, and stocks seldom manage to go directly from the bottom of a trend up to the roof. Stocks turning up in the middle of a horizontal trend are therefore considered to be potential runners.
Only positive signals in the chart today. Webster City Fed. Bancorp holds buy signals from both short- and long-term moving averages, but the stock has a general sell signal from the relation between the two signals where the long-term average is above the short-term average. On corrections down there will be some support from the lines at $8.03 and $8.03. A break down below any of these levels will issue sell signals. A buy signal was issued from a pivot bottom point on Thursday May 09, 2019, which indicates further gains until a new top pivot has been found. Webster City Fed. Bancorp has rising volume and follows the last lift in the price. This is considered to be a technical positive sign as volume should follow the price-formation. Higher liquidity also reduces the general risk.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 60 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
Webster City Fed. Bancorp finds support from accumulated volume at $8.08.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $0.22 (2.71%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 1.00%.
Our recommended stoploss: $7.73 (-5.10%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a buy signal from pivot bottom found 6 days ago.)
1.00 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Several short-term signals are positive and we conclude that the current level may hold a buying opportunity, as there is a fair chance for this stock to perform well in the short-term period. We have upgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Sell Candidate to a Buy Candidate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us