National Storage Affiliates Trust Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical NSA stock analysis for Monday June 24, 2019.
National Storage Affiliates Trust fell by -1.18% in the last day ( Monday, 24th Jun 2019 ) from $29.61 to $29.26 and has now fallen 3 days in a row. During day the stock fluctuated 1.61% from a day low at $29.19 to a day high of $29.66. The price has fallen in 6 of the last 10 days and is down by -1.88% for this period. Volume fell in the last day along with the stock, which is actually a good sign as volume should follow the stock. In the last day the trading volume fell by -114 399 shares and in total 317 984 shares bought and sold for approximately $9.30 million.
- 30 day high of the NSA stock price was $30.49 and low was $29.03.
- 90 day high was $30.49 and low was $27.16.
- 52 week high for the National Storage Affiliates Trust - $32.28 and low - $24.44.
National Storage Affiliates Trust lies in the lower part of a weak rising trend in the short term, and this will normally pose a very good buying opportunity. A break down the bottom trend line at $28.86 will firstly indicate a slower raising rate, but may also be a early warning for a trend shift. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 6.58% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $30.75 and $33.25 at the end of this period.
There are few to none technical positive signals at the moment. National Storage Affiliates Trust holds sales signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. In addition, there is a general sales signal from the relation between the two signals where the long-term average is above the short-term average. On corrections up there will be some resistance from the lines at $29.69 and $29.79. A break-up above any of these levels will issue buy signals. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Wednesday June 05, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume fell together with the price during the last trading day and this reduces the overall risk as volume should follow the price movements.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 36 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
National Storage Affiliates Trust finds support from accumulated volume at $28.96.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $0.47 (1.61%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 1.76%.
Our recommended stoploss: $27.84 (-4.85%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a sell signal from pivot top found 13 days ago.)
1.76 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
National Storage Affiliates Trust holds several negative signals and this should give a sell recommendation, but due to the general chance for a turnaround situation we recommend to hold or accumulate whilst awaiting for further development. We have upgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Sell Candidate to a Hold/Accumulate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
|NSA $29.26 ($-0.35 -1.18%)|
NSA is down $0.35 today, but where's it headed in 2019?
|Zacks Investment Research is releasing its prediction for NSA based on the 1-3 month system that more than doubles the S&P 500.
This report is free today for StockInvest.us readers.
Click here – the NSA analysis is free »
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us