Social Sentiment for UUP
Bullish vs. Bearish opinions
Weighted Sentiment 0.23
PowerShares DB US Dollar Bullish ETF Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical UUP stock analysis for Monday June 24, 2019.
PowerShares DB US Dollar Bullish ETF fell by -0.15% in the last day ( Monday, 24th Jun 2019 ) from $25.95 to $25.91 and has now fallen 5 days in a row. During day the stock fluctuated 0.23% from a day low at $25.90 to a day high of $25.96. The price has risen in 5 of the last 10 days , but is still down by -0.61% for this period. Volume has increased in the last day by 1.84 million shares, but on falling prices. This may be an early warning and the risk will be increased slightly for the next couple of days. In total, 2.95 million shares bought and sold for approximately $76.53 million.
- 30 day high of the UUP stock price was $26.46 and low was $25.90.
- 90 day high was $26.47 and low was $25.82.
- 52 week high for the PowerShares DB US Dollar Bullish ETF - $26.47 and low - $24.76.
Given the current horizontal trend you can expect PowerShares DB US Dollar Bullish ETF with 90% probability to be traded between $26.17 and $26.77 at the end of this period with 90% probability. A break of a horizontal trend is often followed by a large increase in the volume, and stocks seldom manage to go directly from the bottom of a trend up to the roof. Stocks turning up in the middle of a horizontal trend are therefore considered to be potential runners.
There are few to none technical positive signals at the moment. PowerShares DB US Dollar Bullish ETF holds sales signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. In addition, there is a general sales signal from the relation between the two signals where the long-term average is above the short-term average. On corrections up there will be some resistance from the lines at $26.17 and $26.22. A break-up above any of these levels will issue buy signals. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Thursday May 30, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume rose on falling prices yesterday. This may be an early warning and the stock should be followed more closely.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 39 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
PowerShares DB US Dollar Bullish ETF finds support from accumulated volume at $25.88.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $0.06 (0.23%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 0.37%.
Our recommended stoploss: We hold a sell evaluation for this stock. No stop-loss set.
0.37 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
PowerShares DB US Dollar Bullish ETF holds several negative signals and is within a narrow and falling trend, so we believe it will still perform weakly in the next couple of days or weeks. We therefore hold a negative evaluation of this stock.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us