Brighthouse Financial Inc 6.25 % Debentures 2018-15.09.58 Global Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical BHFAL stock analysis for Monday June 24, 2019.
Brighthouse Financial Inc 6.25 % Debentures 2018-15.09.58 Global fell by -0.34% in the last day ( Monday, 24th Jun 2019 ) from $26.17 to $26.08 and has now fallen 3 days in a row. During day the stock fluctuated 1.08% from a day low at $25.99 to a day high of $26.27. The price has risen in 6 of the last 10 days and is up by 0.41% over the past 2 weeks. Volume fell in the last day along with the stock, which is actually a good sign as volume should follow the stock. In the last day the trading volume fell by -32 886 shares and in total 48 265 shares bought and sold for approximately $1.26 million.
- 30 day high of the BHFAL stock price was $26.39 and low was $25.55.
- 90 day high was $26.39 and low was $24.90.
- 52 week high for the Brighthouse Financial Inc 6.25 % Debentures 2018-15.09.58 Global - $26.39 and low - $18.95.
Brighthouse Financial Inc 6.25 % Debentures 2018-15.09.58 Global lies in the middle of a narrow and weak rising trend in the short term and a further rise within the trend is signaled. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 4.13% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $26.88 and $27.50 at the end of this period.
Brighthouse Financial Inc 6.25 % Debentures 2018-15.09.58 Global holds a sales signal from the short-term moving average; at the same time, however, there is a buy signal from the long-term average. Since the short-term average is above the long-term average there is a general buy signal in the stock. On further gains, the stock will meet resistance from the short-term moving average at approximately $26.21. On a fall, the stock will find some support from the long-term average at approximately $25.86. A break-up through the short-term average will send a buy signal, whereas a breakdown through the long-term average will send a sales signal. Some negative signals were issued as well, and these may have some influence on the near short-term development. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Monday June 17, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. Volume fell along with the price during the last trading day, which is technical positive. One should, however, note that this stock may have low liquidity in periods, which increases the general risk.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 62 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
Brighthouse Financial Inc 6.25 % Debentures 2018-15.09.58 Global finds support from accumulated volume at $25.97.
In general the stock tends to have controlled movements, but the low liquidity has increased the risk substantially.
Our recommended stoploss: $25.02 (-4.07%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a sell signal from pivot top found 5 days ago.)
0.75 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
Several short-term signals, along with a general good trend, are positive and we conclude that the current level may hold a buying opportunity as there is a fair chance for this stock to perform well in the short-term.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us