AMERISAFE Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical AMSF stock analysis for Friday June 14, 2019.
AMERISAFE gained 0.89% in the last trading day ( Friday, 14th Jun 2019 ), rising from $60.80 to $61.34 , and has now gained 3 days in a row. It will be exciting to see whether it manages to continue gaining or take a minor break for the next few days. During day the stock fluctuated 3.05% from a day low at $60.90 to a day high of $62.76. The price has risen in 7 of the last 10 days and is up by 2.97% over the past 2 weeks. Volume has increased in the last day along with the price, which is a positive technical sign, and, in total, 7 445 more shares were traded than the day before. In total, 47 224 shares bought and sold for approximately $2.90 million.
- 30 day high of the AMSF stock price was $62.76 and low was $58.70.
- 90 day high was $62.76 and low was $56.65.
- 52 week high for the AMERISAFE - $67.96 and low - $50.45.
AMERISAFE lies in the upper part of a weak rising trend in the short term, and this will normally pose a very good selling opportunity for the short-term trader as reaction back towards the lower part of the trend can be expected. A break-up at the top trend line at $61.68 will firstly indicate a stronger raising rate. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 3.17% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $60.19 and $63.64 at the end of this period.
Only positive signals in the chart today. AMERISAFE holds buy signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. In addition, there is a general buy signal from the relation between the two signals where the short-term average is above the long-term average. On corrections down there will be some support from the lines at $60.70 and $59.95. A break down below any of these levels will issue sell signals. A buy signal was issued from a pivot bottom point on Friday May 31, 2019, which indicates further gains until a new top pivot has been found. Volume is rising along with the price. This is considered to be a good technical signal.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 56 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
AMERISAFE finds support from accumulated volume at $59.22.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $1.86 (3.05%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 2.05%.
Our recommended stoploss: $58.04 (-5.38%) (This stock has low daily movements and this gives low risk. There is a buy signal from pivot bottom found 10 days ago.)
2.05 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
AMERISAFE holds several positive signals and is within a weak rising trend. As the old saying says, "Let the trend be your friend.'". We therefore consider it to be a good choice at these current levels and we are expecting further gains during the next 3 months. We have upgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Buy Candidate to a Strong Buy Candidate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
|AMSF $61.34 ($0.54 0.89%)|
AMSF is up $0.54 today, but where's it headed in 2019?
|Zacks Investment Research is releasing its prediction for AMSF based on the 1-3 month system that more than doubles the S&P 500.
This report is free today for StockInvest.us readers.
Click here – the AMSF analysis is free »
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us