AmeriServ Financial Inc. Forecast and Stock Analysis
Technical ASRV stock analysis for Friday June 14, 2019.
AmeriServ Financial Inc. fell by -0.71% in the last day ( Friday, 14th Jun 2019 ) from $4.18 to $4.15 and has now fallen 4 days in a row. During day the stock fluctuated 0.48% from a day low at $4.15 to a day high of $4.17. The price has fallen in 6 of the last 10 days , but is still up by 0.73% over the past 2 weeks. Volume has increased in the last day by 3 125 shares, but on falling prices. This may be an early warning and the risk will be increased slightly for the next couple of days. In total, 4 293 shares bought and sold for approximately $17 815.90.
- 30 day high of the ASRV stock price was $4.30 and low was $4.10.
- 90 day high was $4.30 and low was $3.92.
- 52 week high for the AmeriServ Financial Inc. - $4.55 and low - $3.92.
AmeriServ Financial Inc. lies in the lower part of a narrow and weak rising trend in the short term, and this will normally pose a very good buying opportunity. A break down the bottom trend line at $4.14 will firstly indicate a slower raising rate, but may also be a early warning for a trend shift. Given the current short-term trend, the stock is expected to rise 4.53% during the next 3 months and, with 90% probability hold a price between $4.32 and $4.52 at the end of this period.
There are few to none technical positive signals at the moment. AmeriServ Financial Inc. holds sales signals from both short- and long-term moving averages. On corrections up there will be some resistance from the lines at $4.18 and $4.17. A break-up above any of these levels will issue buy signals. A sales signal was issued from a pivot top point on Tuesday June 11, 2019, which indicates further falls until a new bottom pivot has been found. AmeriServ Financial Inc. gained volume on the last day, but on falling prices. In technical terms this is called divergence and may be an early warning. In some cases increasing volume on falling prices may be considered positive, but that is mainly in typical "sell-off's". The very low volume increases the risk and reduces the other technical signals issued.
* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and price line meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question.
Relative Strength Index (RSI)
RSI14 is 48 and the stock is currently not being overbought or oversold
Support & Resistance
AmeriServ Financial Inc. finds support from accumulated volume at $4.08.
This stock is usually traded at good volume, and with minor daily changes the risk is considered to be low. During the last day, the stock moved $0.02 (0.48%) between high and low. For the last week, the stock has had a daily average volatility of 1.26%.
Our recommended stoploss: We hold a sell evaluation for this stock. No stop-loss set.
1.26 %Average volatility
Very Low Low Medium High Very High
The AmeriServ Financial Inc. stock holds several negative signals and despite the positive trend we believe AmeriServ Financial Inc. will perform weak in the next couple of days or weeks. Therefore, we hold a negative evaluation of this stock. Due to some small weaknesses in the technical picture we have downgraded our recommendation for this stock since last evaluation from a Buy Candidate to a Sell Candidate.
|Golden Star Signal|
Get competitive edge
The signal uses moving averages and adds special requirements that convert the very good Golden Cross into a Golden Star.
This signal is rare and, in most cases, gives a very good return. From 8.000 stocks usually only a few will trigger a Golden Star Signal per day!
Get access to Golden Star list now
From Our Blog
- Trading With Moving Average
- Pivot Points
- Accumulated Volume - Support and Resistance
- Volume - The Indicator You Really Need to Know
- We Give Back!
- Better Buy: Amazon vs. Facebook
- Better Buy: Apple vs. Microsoft
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- How to Lose Money When Trading: Part 2
- How to Lose Money When Trading: A Trader is Born
- Our 2017 Christmas Donation
- The Golden Star
- Announcing Partnership With CityFALCON
- Why correct moving average matters
- NASDAQ down -4.17%. Our portfolio is up +8.56%
- New Feature Added: Golden Star Signal
- Pick a Winner With StockInvest.us